A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Barnyard Ballad (A Reprise)

A few posts ago I rambled around concerning this blog and what to do with it.  I talked of my two seemingly separate lives-the country girl that lives within and the Pastor's wife that lives without and how the two sometimes don't seem to mesh.  I tossed around several ideas.  You see, this is not my only blog and I wanted to either cut out a few or somehow combine them all into one.  I'm working full time now, at least through November, so my time is limited.  I'm also freelance writing for a blog service which takes even more of the less time that I have!  While I find writing for the blog service challenging there are times I just need to sit down and write whatever comes to my head which are the things you have enjoyed reading here.

I found a wonderful blogging site called Weebly.com.  It's easy to use, has great stuff, and it's free!  I'm almost done getting it ready for reading.

It's still called Atypical Pastor's wife.  It's still cow themed, so in that respect, it hasn't changed much.  In thinking of revamping, I just could not let go of my cows.  I love them to much!  So instead I went cow wild on my blog!

What I like about Weebly is that I can have more than one blog on my site.  I can even have separate pages within each blog.  It will be easier on your eyes too.  If you just want to read about my boring life, you can, without reading about my kids, my hubby, or the stuff I post geared more for Pastor's wives.  If you want to read my thoughts on scripture, you can without also reading my thoughts on politics and without having to scroll down through a bunch of blogs. There's even a page with sermons for you to listen to.   I think you will like the new format but if you don't, well....you don't.  That's the wonderful thing about the internet.  You can choose what you look at, thanks to pop up blockers!  LOL!

Quite honestly, I just love going there and looking at the pictures.  I'm all done, for now, at least with the set up and design.  All I have to do now is decide if I want to transfer any blogs from here to there and push the publish button.  I'll leave this one up for awhile though.  So hopefully within the next week or two, I will have a site address for you to use to check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment