A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Friday, February 22, 2013

idea catcher

I copied this photo from  http://www.girltalkhome.com/.  The blog author got "inspired" in the shower and wrote her ideas on the tile.

It reminded me of a few things:

~Those days when I rarely had time to take a shower because I had 3 little ones in diapers.

~Those days when all I had time to write was a grocery list.

~Those days when I would occaisionally find an "original" work of art in the medium of crayon on my eggshell walls and when I asked who the painter was all I got was a bunch of fingers pointing around the room.

~Those days when the only quiet place I had was in the shower.  God once spoke a very freeing thing to me there that changed the course of my whole devotional life with Him forever and that I treasure til this day.

~That God is WITH us even when our days consist of finger pointing, noise, dirt, body odor, and stray marks on our walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment