A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Friday, November 30, 2012

What To Write Now

November was a great month for me!  Having a writing prompt every morning, (even though it was the same one every day), caused me to think and just write off the top of my head.  I was amazed at how much easier it got as the month went on.  My sister, who is talented writer in her own rite, says that if you want to be a writer, you just have to write.  I guess it's like practicing the piano, cooking, or sewing-the more you do it, the better you become.  (Unfortunately I have also discovered the exception to that rule.  Making cookies over and over again does not seem to help me improve in that area at all!)  Thank goodness God does not require cookies to get into heaven!

Now, what to write about?  Any ideas or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment