A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful-Day 8 (My "Ever Present")

I'm thankful for the omnipresence of God.  It's so easy to forget sometimes that God is everywhere and aware of everything.  And as a believer, He is resident....in me!  What a thought!  I am never alone, never left on my own, never without help, strength, wisdom, forgiveness, love, mercy and peace!  Sometimes I forget that He is so near, but He still is.  He is "my ever present..." God.  Ever faithful.  Ever true.  Ever perfect.  Ever willing.  Ever able.  Ever steadfast.  My ever present God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment