A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful-Day 10 (Hope-A Sure Thing!)

I'm thankful for hope.  And not just because the American president election didn't end as I would have preferred!  LOL!  I'm thankful that God's kind of hope is not a let-the-chips-fall-where-they-will kind of hope, but an assurance of things to come.  So no matter what situation I find myself in, God's Word gives me hope in that situation for the intervention, help, and blessing of God.  And if not in this life there is a greater hope-the return of Jesus Christ to set up His kingdom on this earth!  "Comfort one another with these words."  Eternity is coming and is now here for the believer!  No matter what we suffer in this life, it is not even a blink of an eye in eternity and will seem very, very insignificant.  I'm sure we'll wonder why we took it all so seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment