A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Favorite Watering Hole

New blogs seem to be the theme at our house this week.  My daughter and son-in-law decided to start a food blog, highlighting local food spots.  My youngest son started a totally random blog because he was craving peanuts.  (Like i said-TOTALLY RANDOM).  


So since everyone seems to be thinking along the food lines, I started a blog to post spiritual food that comes right from the horse's mouth  (actually our Pastor and/or guest speakers).


"Man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God."  


I only have a few sermons up right now.  Several are scheduled to appear in a day or two.  Two are in note form because I had started to do this before we started recording sermons.  The notes are full of good, solid food for the spirit.  But now I am hoping to get all the sermons up in audio form as well.  It's a lot easier and who can say what he says better than the man himself??  


Feel free to leave comments and be sure to check out our church page, which is also very primitive, but informative.  


And if you're wondering where I get some of my thoughts, well, now you'll know.  


Even though he is my husband, he is also my Pastor and I have received much blessing from him since I learned to see and receive from him in this capacity.  


Many Pastor's wives do not look at their husbands as their Pastor and therefore often feel "Pastorless" or abandoned by God.  Not so!  Because I also see my husband as my Pastor and give him room and opportunity to be my Pastor, I go to church just like any other believer ready to receive whatever God has laid on  my Pastor's heart for me.  It is a continual avenue of blessing from God in my life.  


You may like his preaching, you may not.  He is my favorite preacher to listen to. And not just because he looks good in a suit!  LOL!  It's because of all the Christian men, teachers and preachers I have ever met, he alone has been the single, most positive influence to my spiritual walk.  If you read my blog and you like what I believe, you will love this blog and listening to it firsthand.


The address is :  http://pdssermons.blogspot.com/


Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment