A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What in the World??

I just realized that this new blogger dashboard has stats!  One of the features is that you can look at what people typed into the search that brought them to your blog.  I'm still trying to figure out how someone found my blog by typing:

"old woman standing on corner with ham"

As I said before I really have to wonder about the person who found me by typing this in the search:

"pastors wives nude"

And these made me wonder as well:

"amish bondage"  and "my pastors wife is evil"

What am I typing on these blogs?????  LOL!

It was just an observation and it made me giggle.  I needed a giggle.  Hope you giggled too!

No comments:

Post a Comment