A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I've Fallen in Love with Another Man

I never thought this would happen but I've fallen in love with another man.

Meet my first grandchild.  I'm sure you can tell from his handsome-ness that he is a boy!  His name is Caden Daniel.  He is 8lbs. 3 oz., 22 "long, and perfect from the top of his regal head to the tips of all 10 of his toes!

As you can see, his grin is just infectious and just makes me want to squeeze him to my body as tight as I can and never let go.  I'm just extraordinarily smitten.  He is just irresistable!



I even love to sit and watch him sleep.  I'm learning every wrinkle, every dimple, and every expression on his lovely face.

I haven't told my husband yet.......I know I should......but I think he knows how I feel. 



He's having the same feelings that I am!  LOL!

Welcome my GRANDson!  You are incredibly loved and abundantly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment