A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Friday, October 29, 2010

Wedding Photos

Here are some wedding day photos for you to enjoy.  It was such a sacred day.  The memory of it still warms our hearts.


 The first look photo.  How cute!



 This is so them!








 Such a classic photo!






This is one of my favorites!



 For as long as I remember, my daughter always loved to twirl.  This photo of them both twirling together is almost haunting as I remember her as a little blond girl, just like this flower girl, twirling in her dresses.








 Daugher #2--Maid of Honor



 Daddy and his girl



 He's working hard at not crying even before he got to the altar.



 Lovely Setting


 What a blessing to have your Daddy marry you



 I believe!  This marriage was orchestrated and blessed by God.


 Sisters


 Son #1-who liked his tuxedo so much he wore it to church the next day.


 Son #2-who couldn't wait to get out of the monkey suit he was being forced to wear.


 Flower girls, Future wives and Moms?



My, my, how I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment