A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Thursday, July 9, 2009

God's Fireworks


As we sat waiting for the fireworks, I realized that I would miss the sunset. You see, I am an avid sunset watcher because it is so beautiful in our valley, almost every night. From my neighborhood, there is a panoramic view of both the sunrise and sunset and it rises and sets over the mountain ranges on either side of our valley. But on July 5th, my view of where the sun goes down was blocked by trees, so I thought that I would miss it. But God did not disappoint. Through the break in the trees, this is what I saw! I only wish that I had been somewhere to see the whole thing.

I doubt that I would have been too disappointed if for some reason the fireworks were cancelled, because of all the things I saw, this was the most beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment