A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Heaven's Declare The Glory of the Lord

I love my valley! And here is why! God has certainly blessed us with beautiful surrounding that all serve to declare His glory!




This appeared in my garden just today. How beautiful!


This was the scene a few weeks ago at a birthday party I attended just 40 minutes from my house.


This is my valley! Isn't it beautiful? I never get tired of living here!
These clouds were absolutely beautiful. The sky was so full, I could have filled my camera stick them and still have not captured them all. I thought it would have been an ideal day for Jesus to return, but He didn't.
So, so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the last two with the cloud/greenery contrast. Stunning! -E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful indeed. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! =)

    ReplyDelete