A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Thursday, March 19, 2009

Off To Work

Well, it's off to work! Yes, I'm a foul weather blogger! I will soon be outside everyday cleaning yards, mowing, pushing a spreader, slinging mulch, burning calories and then putting them back in every day at the fast food restaurant closest to my current job site!

So, I may not be blogging as much. Or who knows, all that time outside in the fresh air, on the tractor, in the flower beds may inspire me and give me more time for reflection and thought. Flowers are so much more inspiring than dirty laundry!




No comments:

Post a Comment