A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 Days of Pastor Appreciation for my Pastor's Wives Friends-Day 4

Here's another one from a friend.

My son who was about 5 at the time, asked why I had those white pads (Dr. Scholl's) in my shoes. I explained that my feet were very tired after working 12 hr shifts at the hospital, so I put them in my shoes to help comfort them. The following Sunday, one of the women was showing off her new shoes to a crowd of ladies. My son piped up "Yes, my feet get tired at the end of the day, so I put these in my shoes", them promptly pulls a panty liner out from each shoe! A couple of the ladies said that gave them some money saving tips!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! How embarrassing and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I didn't know they could be multi-purpose like that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete