A Typical or Atypical Pastor's Wife-whichever one you come to believe



Welcome to the barnyard. Watch your step! The things written here are raw and unedited. Just my thoughts thrown on a page as they flow from my heart.



Saturday, October 25, 2008

7 Days of Pastor Appreciation for my Pastor's Wives Friends-Day 3

Here's one from a fellow Pastor's wife that really cracks me up!

When older dear daughter was about 4, our VCR broke. We explained to her that the heads were dirty and we just needed to get it cleaned. Later we were having dinner with another pastor and his wife when dear daughter said to them, "Guess what? Our VCR is broken." "Oh really?" they replied."Yeah", she said. "It's from watching dirty movies."

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I think we're going to face something like this... when people came to help us pack up our house, we put them to work on the entertainment center. They labeled all the boxes s they put the videos and dvds into them. The boxes either say 'kids movies' or 'adult movies'. I hope that if we have help unloading or unpacking that I get the opportunity to explain that the 'adult movies' aren't rated x... otherwise we might have some interesting assumptions made about us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That sounds like something that would happen to us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....watching those dirty movies are you? :D My 14 yr old daughter is known for speaking first and thinking later... she has embarrassed me more than once by telling TOO MUCH! ;-)

    ReplyDelete